Software-Developer (m/f/d) – Safety Expert
( unlimited full-time/part-time )
- You will create technical “Safety” specifications (SRS), analyse safety concepts and implement them in software components.
- You are an active and creative member of our “Functional Safety Management” (FSM) and develop safety software according to the V-model.
- The focus is on hardware-related software for microcontrollers, implementation of safety functions – and communication interfaces.
- You are part of an agile project team and take on more and more responsibility according to your experience.
- You are actively involved in verification, integration of the software and validation.
- You will have fun in contact with our customers and certification bodies.
- You support us in recognizing and mastering new trends and challenges and actively work on our bel.guard product line.
Your profile – you should bring that with you:
- You already have professional experience in the design, implementation and testing of safety-related software according to IEC 61508 in C/C++.
- Your understanding of software architecture and design is intuitive.
- FSoE, EtherCAT and ProfiSafe are no foreign words to you.
- Your desire is to write and test “clean, efficient and reusable” code.
- You document your ideas and solutions in a standard and understandable way and have high quality standards.
- You enjoy taking responsibility, you are helpful and ask for help when needed.
- You enjoy communicating with our international customers in English.
It would be desirable if:
- You have first experiences or points of contact in the standard-compliant documentation of safety developments (Safety Plan, V&V Plan, System FMEA).
Our offer to you – we can offer you this:
- Challenging activities in exciting projects with a qualified and committed team
- Pleasant, friendly and motivated working environment in the metropolis of Berlin
- Breakfast every Tuesday and fruit and drinks every day
- Plenty of room for new ideas, further development and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working time models and home office
- A remuneration of 60 – 70k€ per year
Has this job advertisement aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to hearing from you soon .
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org