Software-Developer (m/f/d) – embedded
- You develop hardware-related software for microcontrollers, real-time software for control tasks, communication software for industrial (I4.0) and IoT networks.
- For this purpose, you will translate technical requirements into a specification, create solution concepts in a team and convert these into software components.
- You are part of an agile project team and take on more and more responsibility according to your experience.
- You have fun in contact with our customers.
- You support us in recognizing and mastering new trends and challenges and in the further development of our products bel.guard and bel.jot.
Your profile – you should bring that with you:
- You already have first or already many years of professional experience in hardware-related software development in C/C++.
- Your understanding of software architecture and design is intuitive.
- You are familiar with test-driven development, unit, integration and regression testing
- FPGA, diagnostics, HAL and serial interfaces (SPI, RSxxx, Ethernet) are not foreign to you.
- Your desire is to write and test „clean, efficient and reusable“ code.
- You know that ideas and solutions have to be well documented and communicated in a goal-oriented way, and you have high quality standards.
- You enjoy taking responsibility, you are helpful and ask for help when needed.
- You enjoy communicating with our international customers in English.
It would be desirable if:
- You have initial experience or points of contact in development in the field of functional safety
- You enjoy specifying and describing software projects in UML.
Our offer to you – we can offer you this:
- Challenging activities in exciting projects with a qualified and committed team
- Pleasant, friendly and motivated working environment in the metropolis of Berlin
- Breakfast every Tuesday and fruit and drinks every day
- Plenty of room for new ideas, further development and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working time models and home office
- A remuneration of 55 – 65k€ per year
Has this job advertisement aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to hearing from you soon .
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org