Junior/Senior Software-Developer (m/f/d)
(unlimited in full-time/part-time)
- You translate technical requirements into a specification, create solution concepts in a team and convert these into software components.
- You design software products for complex industrial controls, safety applications or IoT applications.
- You develop hardware-related software for microcontrollers, real-time software for control tasks, communication software for industrial (I4.0) and IoT networks.
- You are part of an agile project team and take on more and more responsibility, according to your experience.
- You have fun in contact with our customers.
- You support us in identifying and mastering new trends and challenges.
Your profile – you should bring that with you:
- You already have professional experience or have just successfully completed your studies in technical informatics, electrical engineering, automation engineering or a comparable education.
- Your understanding of software architecture and design is intuitive.
- Programming of microcontrollers close to hardware is one of your passions (C, C++)
- You have joy to write and test „clean, efficient and reusable“ code.
- You know that ideas and solutions must be well documented and communicated in a goal-oriented way, and you have high quality standards on your work.
- You enjoy taking responsibility, you are helpful and ask for help when needed.
- You enjoy communicating with our international customers in English.
It would be desirable if:
- You have initial experience or points of contact in development in the field of functional safety
- You enjoy specifying and describing software projects in UML.
Our offer to you – we can offer you this:
- Challenging activities in exciting projects with a qualified and committed team
- Pleasant, friendly and motivated working environment in the metropolis of Berlin
- Breakfast every Tuesday and fruit and drinks every day
- Plenty of room for new ideas, further development and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working time models and home office
- A remuneration of 50 – 70k€ per year
Has this job advertisement aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to hearing from you soon .
Please send your application at: email@example.com