Junior/Senior Hardware-Developer (m/f/d)
(unlimited in full-time/part-time)
- You will develop embedded hardware systems from concept to test and documentation for complex industrial control, communication and safety applications.
- You accompany the development from the circuit diagram to the production launch.
- You will use the whole range of electronics from microcontroller, communication, FPGA, low power to analogue circuitry.
- You are part of an agile project team and take on more and more responsibility according to your experience.
- You have fun in contact with our customers.
- You support us in recognizing and mastering new trends and challenges.
Your profile – you should bring that with you:
- You already have professional experience or have just successfully completed your studies in electrical engineering or a comparable training.
- You feel comfortable in handling and designing microcontroller-based circuits.
- You have good knowledge and practical experience in digital and analogue circuit technology.
- Your understanding of hardware architecture and design is intuitive.
- You have a good command of the tools for circuit simulation and schematic or layout design.
- Your desire is to develop “efficient and reusable” hardware.
- You know that ideas and solutions must be well documented and communicated in a goal-oriented way, and you have high quality standards.
- You like to communicate with our international customers also in English.
It would be desirable if:
- You have first experiences with various microcontrollers and FPGA and their programming in hardware projects.
- You are not deterred by topics such as EMC-compatible development and EMC standards of the 61000 series.
- You have first experiences in development in the field of functional safety.
Our offer to you – we can offer you this:
- Challenging activities in exciting projects with a qualified and committed team
- Pleasant, friendly and motivated working environment in the metropolis of Berlin
- Breakfast every Tuesday and fruit and drinks every day
- Plenty of room for new ideas, further development and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working time models and home office
- A remuneration of 50 – 70k€ per year
Has this job advertisement aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to hearing from you soon .
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org